Standard Compressor Package
Complete compressor unit ready for operation*, comprising of:
- Compressor block
- Micronic intake filter
- Intercooler/aftercooler; air-cooled after all compressor stages
- Intermediate/final separator for oil/water condensate
- Safety valves after every compressor stage, final pressure safety valve type-tested to TÜV standard
- Pressure retention valve/check valve after final compressor stage
- Oil lubrication (forced-feed oil lubrication)
- Three-phase motor
- B-CONTROL MICRO compressor control
- Open vertical design
- Automatic condensate drain
- Operating instructions complete with spare parts list, CE declaration of conformity, pressure vessel certificates
- For more detailed information, see the technical data sheets and quotations.
* as of “standard version”
Please refer to Equipment Options for upgrades available for these models
- B-CONTROL MICRO Compressor Control for the control and reliable monitoring of basic functions
- Bauer Compressor Blocks which are able to achieve extremely long service lives with low energy consumption and reliable oil lubrication of cylinder surfaces
- B-DRAIN Automatic Condensate Drain which automatically removes the condensate that forms during compression (water/oil mixture) from the intermediate separators and the final separator and collects it in a condensate vessel.
- AIR COOLING provided using ambient air and by discharging the heat they generate efficiently and effectively
- V-belt drive which is used for power transmission is low maintenance and self-tensioning. The tension of the V-belt does not have to be adjusted.
- Now significantly quieter due to the new anti-vibration frame and noise-optimised Super Silent housing
- Compact dimensions for installation wherever space is at a premium
- Ergonomic design foroptimum accessibility and operation
- Very easy to maintain
|MINI-VERTICUS high-pressure compressor, 85 – 300 l/min, 90 – 365 bar|
free air delivery ¹
|Net weight approx.|
|90 – 365 bar|
|I 12.14-7.5-MV ³||300||18||10.6||365||5300||4||1470||7.5||6.5||350||772|
|VERTICUS high-pressure compressor, 340 – 610 l/min, 90 – 525 bar|
free air delivery ¹
|Net weight approx.|
|90 – 365 bar|
|I 15.1-7.5-V ||340||20.4||12||365||5300||4||1050||7.5||6.9||384||847|
|350 – 420 bar|
|420 – 525 bar|
|Type||Charging Rate¹||Operating Pressure max.||Purification system||Number of Stages||Speed||Drive and Motor Power||Net Weight approx.||Dimensions|
L x W x H
| MINI – VERTICUS up to 350 bar|
|MV 150||150||5.3||350||5000||P 41/350||3||1,340||400 V, 50 Hz4||4||324||120 x 79 x 138|
|MV 200||200||7||350||5000||P 41/350||3||1,270||400 V, 50 Hz4||4||324||120 x 79 x 138|
|MV 250||250||9||350||5000||P 41/350||3||1,470||400 V, 50 Hz4||5.5||333||120 x 79 x 138|
¹ Free air delivery according to ISO 1217, power consumption at maximum final pressure under certain conditions. Other ambient conditions result in different performance data. Values valid for 50 Hz.
² Max. operating pressure = max. safety valve pressure setting; reduced switch-off pressure.
³ Not suitable for nitrogen
Innovative German Technology
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Germany, the Bauer range of compressors are renowned for their innovative German technology, precision engineering and reliability. Bauer has been manufacturing high pressure compressors for over 70 years. With proven technology, you can rely on Bauer high pressure compressors and purification systems.
Australia’s Bauer Agent
ASE is Australia’s Bauer Agent and a long-time partner of this premium brand. This partnership means that you can have full confidence in the authenticity of our stock and warranty conditions. When it comes to Bauer, ASE has a team of experts that are dedicated to supporting you and helping you find the perfect solutions for your specific needs.
Aftermarket Service and Spare Parts Support
If your Bauer compressor requires servicing, ASE’s nationwide service network is only a phone call away. ASE’s expert technicians can keep your air compressor running in peak condition, potentially saving you thousands of dollars in replacement or breakdown costs.
ASE supply and install a range of Compressor Accessories including fill panels, storage banks, filling stations, B-timers (for monitoring cartridge changes and maintenance intervals) and automatic condensate drains to name a few.
For further information on Compressor Accessories Click Here. Contact Australian Safety Engineers on +61 8 9456 2066 or email email@example.com for advice on the most appropriate compressors and / or accessories suited to your application.
Australian Safety Hire can assist with all your safety equipment hire requirements. We can offer expert assistance when additional equipment is required for events such as
- Maintenance and Plant Shut Downs
- Safety and Training Exercises
- “Once Only” jobs where safety equipment is required
Australian Safety Engineers have a comprehensive range of safety and life support equipment available for hire. We have several fully contained trailers that are stocked with various safety and life support equipment and can be transported onto site. We also have individual equipment that can be hired as required. All safety equipment is serviced and certified in full conformance with the relevant Australian Standards and Manufacturers Specifications.
Having the right safety equipment on hand is extremely important in ensuring the ongoing health and safety of employees in your workplace. Our range of hire equipment is comprehensive and includes:
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) – Our range of SCBA equipment includes the major brands.
- Airline Equipment – portable breathing airline trolleys and systems are available with varying air storage, user and hose length capacities. An electric compressor “4 person” trailer mounted unit is also available (pictured above) complete with airline hoses, lung demand valves, waist belts and facemasks.
- Escape Sets – We also maintain a hire fleet of Escape Sets. These are fully certified in full conformance with AS1715 and AS1716.
- High Pressure Breathing Air Compressors are available to suit the location and air demand requirements.
Australian Safety Engineers can also customise products to meet required applications to increase efficiencies and reduce costs by utilising our comprehensive range of state-of-art equipment. Prices are available on request and we welcome the opportunity to assist you with your safety equipment needs.
For further information please contact Australian Safety Engineers on +61 (8) 9456 2066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org