Australian Safety Engineers services the Mining and Resources Sector and can offer complete onsite services for all fire, rescue and safety equipment including hire shutdown equipment for confined space entry equipment.
Our mechanical technicians are experienced with maintaining industrial compressor systems to ensure no interruptions to continuous process plants.
ASE provides onsite servicing and certification of all fire station and mine rescue equipment including:
• All types of self contained breathing apparatus
• Breathing Air Compressors
• Oxygen cylinder refilling pumps
• Rescue equipment
• Portable fire fighting extinguishers, hoses, foam induction and branches
• Oxygen Resusitation
• Air driven high pressure gas or liquid booster pumps